I have finished documenting most of the user how-to and UI code. While writing the server code/API overview, I decided to change the transaction API to make it simpler to follow. I am currently revising my implementation of IPP to use status/error codes and to more clearly highlight important patterns. One more month of tinkering, another month of looking things over, and then the updated accounting system package will (likely) be released by the end of Q3.
Just to be clear: Although there is a lot of ledger admin tools for managing and evaluating a particular currency brand in the current package, it will not include a demonstration of a working currency brand index. That’s the next step after the budget-centric ledger/payment/currency system is prototyped.